Stingray Tree Tent
The Tentsile Stingray is a 3 person tree tent (a.k.a. portable treehouse) that offers users a uniquely communal and comfortable outdoor experience elevated above inhospitable ground conditions, insects, snakes or other things..
- Set up time 15 minutes
- Size: 4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4m / 15 x 15 x 15'
- Floor area: 7.5sqm / 80sqf
- Dry porch area at ground level: 8sqm / 85sqf
- Dry porch are at ground level with Fly sheet: 15sqm/ 160sqf
- Doors: x 2
- Bag size: 59 x 25 x 25cm / 25 x 10 x 10”
- Interior Height: 120cm / 4'
- Weight: 9kg / 19lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2.kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system)
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh. It offers protection against the smallest sand flies.
- Flysheet: 190T PU coated waterproof polyester 3000hh in a choice of 5 colours. Area 160sqf / 14sqm
- Floor: 240Denier inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric reinforced with 20+ metres of seatbelt.
- Ratchets and straps: Heavy duty, plated, industry grade buckles - 2.5 tonne minimum breaking strength.
- Maximum capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children
- Stingray Tree Tent and poles
- Removable flysheet (choose your colour)
- Lightweight durable bag
- Ratchet buckles and straps x 3 (6m / 19.5 feet)